Welcome to Crush on Lulu!
This website is run by Crush OL (Pty) Ltd, trading name Crush On Lulu.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Crush on Lulu’s Website, located at crushonlulu.co.za.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Crush on Lulu if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, Crush on Lulu and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Crush on Lulu. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Crush on Lulu for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Crush on Lulu
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Crush on Lulu
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Crush on Lulu
- Redistribute content from Crush on Lulu
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website such as the Review tab on product pages. Crush on Lulu does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments or Reviews prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Crush on Lulu,its agents, ambassadors and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Crush on Lulu shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Crush on Lulu reserves the right to monitor all Comments and Reviews and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments and Reviews on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Crush on Lulu a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments and Reviews in any and all forms, formats or media.
Lay Buy Terms of Service
The lay buy functionality on our website is provided by LayUp at layup.co.za. Funds are processed and handled by LayUp. No interest is charged on lay buy orders. The order will be packaged and delivered after the final payment. A small deposit of R100 is required to activate your payment plan. If the minimum deposit of R100 is not paid within 1 month of ordering, your order will be canceled.
For cancelation of payment plans, the deposit will be the cancelation fee.
Shipping, Returns and Refunds
Our policy on shipping, returns and refunds are covered by our shipping and refund policy on this page: https://crushonlulu.co.za/shipping-and-refund-policy/. All shipping, returns and refunds are subject to this policy.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Crush on Lulu; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Crush on Lulu. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Crush on Lulu’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking without prior approval.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.